- Who can apply? - any unsigned band can apply.
- Can solo performers enter? - No only bands who play their own instruments.
- Does it matter how many are in our band? - No minimum 2 people upwards.
- How do I apply? - Applications are dealt with on the application page only and must be in the approved format. We expect full details on all band members, details of websites, social media pages and a video of the band performing.
- Does the video need to be professionally made? - Not at all, amateur footage which captures the band's live performance is ideal.
- When will we hear if we have an audition? - auditions will be confirmed by the 20th September 2015 at the latest.
- Will we be offered more than date for an audition? - We will try and accommodate suitable dates where possible.
- What happens if we can't make the audition? - We will do our best to accommodate all the bands selected for audition.
- Does the audition have to be at Thunder Valley Rocks? - Yes all auditions will be held here, it is relatively easily accessed from most parts of the UK.
- We are not signed to a label but have a manager, is that okay? - Yes providing you have not signed with a record label you can still enter.
- Will any equipment be provided for the auditions? - Thunder Valley Rocks has a full drum kit (minus breakables) and backline available if required.
- Will we be able to sound check before the actual audition? - Yes, Thunder Valley Rocks has full time sound and lighting engineers and all bands will have time allocated to sound checks before performing.
- What is the deadline for applying for an audition? The last date is Midnight on 15th September 2015
- When are the auditions going to be? - Saturday 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th October 2015
- Is there a cost to enter? - No - there is no entry fee.
- Can our fans come to the auditions? - Yes - absolutely - we actually encourage fans and would ask bands auditioning to bring at least 50 fans to be part of the audience. We do this to create the audience and atmosphere for the shows and is an essential part of the success of Thunder Valley Rocks
- Is there a charge for fans to enter? - Yes a small charge of £5 per person which helps cover the cost of setting up the programme.